Karuba Board Game
- An addictive tile-based puzzle game for 2-4 treasure hunters ages 8-99. Game length: about 40 minutes. Simple to learn, while giving the player plenty of important decisions to make along the way.
- Premise: A team of adventurers gets dropped off on the beach of a mysterious island and set off through the jungle to hunt for treasure, their ultimate goal being to ransack ancient temples.
- Lay your tiles on a grid to form paths in a fast-paced strategy game, racing against other players to snag the loot first. The faster you are, the more points you earn. Every game plays differently!
- Contents: 4 islands, 64 crystals, 12 gold nuggets, 16 temple treasures, 16 adventurers, 16 temples, 144 jungle tiles and 1 set of game instructions. Made in Germany.
- Designed and written by Rudiger Dorn and Illustrated by Claus Stephan. Karuba has won a "Major Fun" Award and was nominated for Germany's prestigious 2016 Spiel des Jahres award